Press "Enter" to skip to content

Posts published in “Community”

Single, not alone!

Many women want to charter their own life without the support of men. It’s not limiting but liberating Single in the city, more than 50…

Sexism still rages

The powerful women in politics are not immune to sexism — Priyanka Gandhi and Smriti Irani seem to be the pet targets There are glaring…

Listen, women!

The female of the species is always being told what to do, how to behave, what to think. here is a power point presentation of…

Mind your language

Sexism is embedded in the very words used to describe women and their experiences. Today is a good day to start changing your vocabulary Pejoration’:…

All about her

In the run-up to International Women’s Day, you can watch sensitive portrayals of the Female Gaze at the Asian Women’s Film Festival A chain-smoker, Falaknaaz…

The caste factor

Being a reporter, I come across startling ground realities that make me question the state of the society we are living in I was perturbed…

Monthly hiccups

A Netflix documentary nominated for the Oscars recorded the attitudes of Hapur girls, among others, towards menstruation “We feel shy, we can’t say it.” This…

Wedded to comedy

Amit Tandon, commonly known as ‘The married guy’, gives us an insight into the comedy scene in and around India Around six years ago, Amit…