Popular for it hustle-bustle, the Jwala Heri market is known as one of the biggest markets in West Delhi. From footwear, accessories, jewellery, and beautiful paintings– the market has it all. Among the youth, it is famous for trendy ethnic clothes, ear rings, bags, footwear and other attractive things.
By metro, the Paschim Vihar west on the green line is the nearest station.
One can get their hands on the following things:
1. Clothes –It is the main crowd puller in the market – from ethnic wear to western attire for both men and women customers, one can find it all at reasonable prices. Some of the famous shops are Amrapali, Balaji Fabrics and Sajdaa.
2. Footwear – The market offers a wide range of shoes at cheap and affordable rates. People will not regret buying shoes and sandals from here.
3. Jewellery and accessories – Jwala Heri is one of the markets where customers can find earrings and bangles at every corner of the market for themselves or can gift their loved ones.
4. Paintings and photo studios – If one is passionate for art and photography, then it’s the right place as a number of shops sell paintings and other decorative material for homes.
5. Food –From tikki chaat to golgappas, from dahi bhallas to dosas they have it all in here. The food available is one of the tastiest foods available and the quality and quantity isn’t compromised at all.
The market is open all the days except Wednesdays and the timings are 9 am to 10 pm.