From new launches and exclusive showcases to signature collections, stunning installations, and personalised walkthroughs, India Design ID will bring together the best of Indian and International names from the field of architecture, decor and design.
Over 135 exhibitors from India and across the globe will come under one roof. Mark your calendars for a stellar showcase of iconic brands and cutting-edge design conversations as India Design ID 2023 gives visitors and exhibitors an unmatched relevant opportunity.
The entry fee for the event has been set at Rs 1200 and the tickets are non-refundable, even in case of any rescheduling.
Tickets are valid for one-time entry only. Once you exit the exhibition area, you will not be permitted to enter again without a fresh ticket.
Owing to the recent conditions surrounding the COVID – 19 pandemic, as a pre-condition to gaining access to the venue (events and theatres), visitors are required to be fully vaccinated and may be required to display their COVID – 19 certificate at the venue as per the various norms /regulations prevailing in the said State.
The venue provider and governing authorities reserve the right to exclude any user from the venue if there are sufficient grounds to believe so for failure to abide by the protocols. You agree to exit without protest or refund. Users are required to check the restrictions as applicable in their State
– Smoking is not allowed in the exhibition area.
– Children below the age of 14 years are not allowed inside the premises.
– Tiffin boxes, bottles, bags, briefcases any type of firearms, and any other containers capable of concealing explosives, hazardous liquids, powders, etc. are not allowed inside the event premises due to security reasons.
– No food or beverage from outside is permitted.
– Lost tickets cannot be replaced.
– The use of any audio-video recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
When: 11AM – 7PM; February 23
Where: NSIC Exhibition Ground, Delhi